CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Changes

I decided to try a new page layout, I hope you like it. I have been messing with a few different layout and decided that this one fits me best.

A new change going down in the Fincham home is that I am going back to work almost full time. It is called a .75 position which means I will work 5 shifts per pay period. I curently only work 1-2 per pay period. This means that the kids will be going to day care for the first time EVER. Jake will be there for 2 half days and Jeff 2 full days. I admit this makes me a little nervous, but I think it will work out just fine. I will be looking forward to the extra money that I will be bringing in, along with the extra experience I will be gaining. I love being a nurse and feel that it is time for to explore that side of me a little more. Our hospital will be moving to its brand new $200 million dollar facility on Aug 16th. The hospital is absolutly beautiful! I am not looking forward the the cahous of "move day" or the weeks to follow. It will be very hectic.

Today we went shopping for school supplies and uniforms. Hard to beleive that Jake is starting kindergarden in 3 weeks. Where did the years go? I hope it will be an easy adjustment for him and myself. He will be in AM kindergarden that is Mon-Fri 8:15-11:30.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the new layout!!! Every time I go to change my layout everything get's all screwed up and out of wack ... and it stinks because our current background just bores me to tears. Oh well. I'm excited for you about going back to work ... and i can't believe Jake is starting Kindergarten!!! It's so sad that they're growing up. I told Jared the story about "Are you kidding me?" ... he had as good a laugh as I did! =) Give those boys a big squeeze for me. We miss you!

Yvonne said...

I think it's exciting you'll be gaining more nursing experience. Don't worry about the boys, it's not a big deal. Just think of it as playtime away. Good luck!